Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Today is Election Day. I doubt anyone could not know that this year. But nonetheless, get out and vote. Vote for leaders for our nation who will uphold the sanctity of human life. Vote for leaders for our nation who will cherish godliness more than wealth. Vote for leaders for our nation who will lead and not follow.
I am off to my local precinct in just a few minutes to see if I can get in before I have to go to school. I hope I can vote this morning. I have decided to vote for Chuck Baldwin for President since Ron Paul could not be persuaded to run as an independent. I understand Paul's choice, though I wish it weren't true. It will be generations before an independent will be elected to any major political office. We are stuck in a two-party system, whether we like it or not. That being said, I will also be voting Democratic in a couple of races here. After looking through the candidates, I believe the choices are solid choices. They best represent what I would like to see happen in this country.
Well, here we go. Enjoy the returns tonight. It is sure to be an interesting evening.

No comments: